jueves, 24 de junio de 2010

Vegetarianism :)

Hi! Once more I’m writing in my blog topics that are common interest, today I want to comment a lifestyle that I decided to take, I stop eating meat and start to be vegetarian.

For many a vegetarian is practically stupid, because society has determined certain eating habits, but for me is not simply a food issue.

Three years ago to stop eating any kind of meat, because allowed me to fish consumption. The most important reason that motivated me, is the love to animals, my mind never knew as we are able of eating beings with that established affective ties, the question is we raised a rabbit to take to the table? Possibly one of you think that I exaggerating, but my thought does not believe in speciesism, for me all are equal. Of this talk of animal rights, also I think that reprehensible and cruel the animal's death, and especially its abuse and exploitation for the sole purpose of producing food for humans.

I also believe in environmental damage, reducing species, for example if you did not know hunting of fish on vessels drag to more species of edible extinct annually five marine species.

Finally the production is on good food, hormones, fats, genetically modified food, heart disease, diabetes, hypertension, is what I want for my life and my future children?

I note that a vegetarian diet leads to a correct diet, because if taken improperly, can cause anemia and deficiencies of B complex, Iron, calcium, protein, among others.

As freak data some famous people with this habit are: Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Leonardo Da Vinci, Dalái Lama, Mahatma Gandhi , Morrisey and Chris Martin.


Reacts and Go Vegetarian!

1 comentario:

  1. Hi Vale!!

    I am surprised with your freak data!! They are very important persons in the entire world!!
    So, I don’t think that vegetarianism is stupid, I think that if you don’t want eat meat is your decisions, besides you have arguments for don’t do it and I respect it :)

    See you soon!!
    Bye

    ResponderEliminar