jueves, 1 de julio de 2010

Blog Experience


Hello! Today is a special day because I write the final blog of semestre.

In this occasion I will give my opinion about experience make a blog.

I think that english class is a excellent tool for our future work and personal, We work continuing development of reading, writing and listening, greatly improving the language and now with the opportunity write and read blogs of our Partners is easy and fun.

This activity realice on Tuesdays with a deadline for the publication Thursday, my Teacher Claudia gives us a topic and word limit,but as we deal with is our creation.

In my opinion has been a learning experience so much for my grammar in the English language to know a little more to my classmates, his life and interests, we can compare our writing and learn and correct.

While I found a good job, I have also noticed some shortcomings, more than disadvantages, for example: that we do not have internet in the hours of work, becomes a "lost" time, sincerely is the only "problem" I've found.

In short, my publications have been:

  • Welcome to my blog!
  • February 27 earthquake
  • My favorite career website
  • My decisión study Obstetrics
  • My Future as Midwife
  • War of gender : “Midwives is a woman’s work”
  • Prevention improve quality of life
  • and the last two free theme, where I decided to talk about, my favorite film “Edward Scissorshands” and my style life “Vegetarianism”

The blog is an excellent opportunity to improve your English in an entertaining way!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario