miércoles, 16 de junio de 2010

Edward Scissorshands


Hello! Today is a day to write about my favorite movie, Edward Scissorhands. Actually is not my favorite movie, because all movies of Tim Burton (my favorite film director) are great!, but is my movie with my favorite actor and director, then makes the best movie! To describe my favorite director, Tim Burton, I can say that is a director, producer, writer and designer. His films are characterized by the presence of imaginary worlds where they are present Gothic and dark, the protagonists are usually misfits and enigmatic, films as : Vincent, Frankenweenie, Great adventure Pee wee, Beetlejuice, Batman, Batman Returns, The nightmare before Christmas, Ed Wood, Batman Forever, Mars attack!, Sleepy Hollow, Planet of Apes, Big Fish, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Corpse Bride, Sweeney Todd, Alice in Wordeland and Edward Scissorshands. Most of the movies he works with his “Inspiring Muse”, Johnny Deep, an excellent and handsome actor, I love it! Edward Scissorshands is a movie released in 1990, and main idea of the movie is about an inventor that creating a character similar to a human, but he die before completing, to be Edward with Scissors hands, so passes the Edward´s Life until he meets a family where he will loves. I love this movie because the colors and textures, and designs of the places, characters and objects that showing are wonderful. Until romantic perspectiva of who loves deeply and sincerely, his innocence and simplicity of things, transform in one of my favorite movie, I confess that saw more than 25 times, learned some dialogues and if you tell me that you want to see, happily accepted! I hope you liked my publication. Greetings to everyone!

2 comentarios:

  1. I don't like much Tim Burton, but this movie, Big Fish and Sweenney Todd I like them! I think that he is very dark and gotic and I'm boring when see your movies jajajaj!!
    See you, bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love this movie!!!! Johnny Depp!!!!!! and Tim Burton!!! definitely a crazy mind!

    Kisses!

    ResponderEliminar