martes, 25 de mayo de 2010

My Future as Midwife


Hello!

Today is a day for talk about my future as midwife, is a cold day, ideal for reflexion.

I hope all the Heart finish the career and I can study my specialization that is Ginecology and Obstetrics for before, I go to working the south of Chile, and I can give health all people.

I like the south because my plans as midwife as also my ecologic idea and way of life that I want lead with my own feeding through my market garden, my ecology house, also transportation I will use.

My dream is to combine my work with my ideals, I want to work in primary health care because I can improve or help in improving public health, and if my hands, I do it.

For this time I hope to be with my life partner, my boyfriend, with whom I share the same thoughts, I hope I have found my add-in love and be happy with the man who decided to share my life.

I want a quiet life, love my job, form to family and feel that I contributed in my world.

I leave my mark and I feel useful.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario