martes, 27 de abril de 2010

February 27 Earthquake


The memories of that day are distressing.
I was in a party with my friends, when quakes start, we did not understand anything, just ran to the door of the house.
In the house had a long hallway before reaching the door, which fell to pieces over our heads, Camilo (my friend) and I found out that was in pieces. Camilo jumped the rubble and when I tried to leave, a beam falls on my legs, trapping,my friend take of my arms and I could escape the cloud of dust and chunks of mud that was still falling.
He and I were bloody,same that horror movie, we walked the streets looking for help, there was no communication to talk to my parents, and anguish that I began my tachycardia, my friend had saved my life. Both ended up in hospital with four points after helping to grandparents in the nursing home.
I was in the south, so I was three days without light or agua.Everyone we heard the news on the car radio.

A horrible night for a country that never leave my memory and made me understand something very particular, and the fear I felt about losing my loved ones and my dependency of the technology ¬¬'.

1 comentario: